Nature’s Packaging Logo Download
The Nature’s Packaging logo is available for download by members of CWPCA, NWPCA or WPA. These member companies have the right to use the logo and market Nature’s Packaging on their stationary/business cards or online (website or email signature line with active link to Nature’s Packaging website). The logo cannot be used on product packaging.
If you are an existing member, download the Nature’s Packaging logo here.
If you would like to use the Nature’s Packaging logo, but are not a current member of any of these organizations, please click any of the following links for membership information.
Papers, Articles, Website References
- Economic Impact Study Shows Wood Packaging Industry Supports 173,000 Jobs in USA (Manufacturing Institute’s Center for Manufacturing Research in partnership with INFORUM)
- Study Shows 95% of Wooden Pallets are Recycled (VA Tech, 2018)
- Aviat – Microbial Safety of Wood in Contact with Food (Institute of Food Technologists, Vol. 15, 2016)
- Report on the Impact of American’s Biobased Products Industry
- National Report on Sustainable Forests – 2010 (USDA June 2011)
- The Current State of Wood Reuse and Recycling in North America and Recommendations for Improvements (Dovetail Partners, May 2013)
- American Hardwood Export Council’s Life Cycle Assessment of Rough-sawn Kiln-dried Hardwood Lumber (July 2012)
- Canadian and American Wood Council’s Environmental Product Declaration (April 2013)
- The Impact of Wood Use on North American Forests. (Educational content sponsored by reThink Wood)
- A Marketing Guide for Small and Medium Sized Primary Forest Products Processors (USDA June 2008)
- North American Wood Waste Forum. Summary of Group Feedback, February 2–3, 2012 (USDA, July 2012)
- Pallet Re-Use and Recycling Saves High Value Material from Landfills (College of Natural Resources, Engagement Matters)
- The Role of Pallets in Microbial Food Safety (Food Protection Trends, October 2010)
- Value-Added Wood Products Marketing Guide for Manufacturers and Entrepreneurs (USDA January 2010)
- Wood and Carbon Footprint (Woodworks 2011)
- The Wood Handbook. Wood as an Engineering Material (US Forest Products Lab)